SAUTEED SHRIMP SEASONING
Okay, so this recipe can’t get any easier! Pan sauteed shrimp seasoned with minimal seasonings sauteed in garlic butter and lemon. The perfect balance of flavors that are great to serve for a simple dinner, an appetizer, or as a side dish.
It’s so healthy but because it’s so easy to make and so forgiving. The seasoning used for shrimp can be minimal but if cooked right, produces great results. The seasoning is made out of- • Italian seasoning– a blend of herbs used to flavor many Italian dishes. • Salt and pepper– classic seasoning for any dish. • Paprika– It adds a hint of smoky mild sweetness.
HOW TO SAUTE SHRIMP-
This garlic sauteed shrimp with butter and seasonings is so easy to make. Once you try it, the recipe will become a regular on the menu.
- Devein and remove the tail of shrimp (I kept my tail on b/c they look better in pictures).
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the seasonings. Whisk together the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Then in a skillet, add the butter and garlic, sauté until the garlic is fragrant (30 seconds – 1 minute), stirring frequently.
- Add seasoned shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes per side over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and drizzle freshly squeezed lemon over the entire dish.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SAUTE SHRIMP?
Don’t OVERCOOK the shrimp, it will taste bland and rubbery. The perfect shrimp is cooked between 4 – 6 minutes total, depending on the size of the shrimp. Shrimp is ready opaque and has a light pink color to it.
Shrimp is best if enjoyed immediately.
HOW TO REHEAT GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP?
This shrimp recipe reheats wonderfully. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To reheat, add shrimp to a skillet over low heat until the shrimp is reheated.
Saturated Fat: 14g
Vitamin A: 850IU
Vitamin C: 5.1mg
(The nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)